More Information on Eighth Day Family Reunion
October 7-8, 2017
Starting at 9 a.m. Saturday Morning, October 7th
Celebrating 40+ Years of Community and Service
Special activities are planned, including:
- Family Feud Game
- Name that Tune
- Creating Worship Banners
- Good Food
- Great Conversations
- Talent Show
- Sue Bodner offering the Sunday teaching
- …. and more
Posters around the wall – please bring items to post:
- Remembrances - Photos of and notes about individuals who have passed away
- Mission Groups – List of 8th Day Mission Groups and their members
- Photos of your favorite 8th Day Vacation- Bring photos that you can put on this poster
- Children of 8th Day- Bring photos of the babies/children that came to 8th Day and photos of them now
- Where are they now? Bring names and photos of people who are no longer at 8th Day and too far away to come
A projector will be set up for folks to share their photos from their computers
WE NEED TO KNOW THAT YOUR ARE COMING!
Even if you cannot come for the full two days, we need to know which meals to prepare for you. Our online registration system, generously provided by the Festival Center’s Soteria School, will let you indicate how many are coming for which meals and then you can pay by credit card online. With over 175 invitees, we thought we better get organized!!
Please register online HERE
If you cannot register online or afford the $7 online fee, please contact Kevin Boteler at email@example.com or 240-483-6869.
More information? Contact: Gail Arnall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-285-5525.
Deadline for Registering: September 25, 2017